This website uses cookies for analytics and functionality purposes. To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
About the FRC Make a Complaint Make a Complaint about a Statutory Auditor

Make a Complaint about a Statutory Auditor

If you are concerned that there may have been a breach of a Relevant Requirement in the performance of an audit, you should contact the FRC if the audit client is a Public Interest Entity or if the breach possibly relates to a Retained Matter.

Otherwise it is likely tht enforcement will have been delegated by the FRC to the professional bodies and you should contact the Statutory Auditor and/or Statutory Audit Firm's professional body accordingly.

If you are unsure which organisation to contact you can ask the professional body if the individual or firm in question is a member.