Published: 25 September 2023
2 minute read
We understand the importance of privacy and maintaining trust regarding our privacy practices is key to us. The following notices tell you what to expect when the FRC collects information about individuals (personal data) and explain the activities we undertake and how we use that personal data to carry out those activities.
- Your use of our website www.frc.org.uk and its subdomains (Website): Website Privacy Statement.
- For an explanation on how we process personal information in relation to our stakeholder activities see our Stakeholder Engagement Privacy Notice.
- For an explanation on how we collect and process personal data in relation to our regulatory work see our Regulatory Privacy Notice (Last Updated September 2022).
- A summary of our regulatory activities is also available here FRC Role and Responsibilities.
- Job applications: Recruitment Privacy Notice.
- For an explanation on the kind of personal data the FRC collects when you visit us: CCTV Privacy Notice.
If you want to stop receiving updates about our activities or invitations to participate in FRC research, surveys or events from the FRC, please email [email protected]
Under the DPA 2018 and the GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the personal data we hold about you. Further information is available from the ICO on making a request - https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/your-right-of-access/ If you wish to find out what personal data, if any, we hold about you or if you wish to exercise any of your other privacy rights, you can contact our Privacy Team at [email protected]. To enable us to process your request as quickly as possible, we will need you to provide us with your name, contact details, a valid form of identification and a short description of the nature of the information you are seeking, relevant time periods, specific documents or a business area or name of an individual who may have created or have access to that information.
If you are interested in learning more about your privacy rights, you can find more information on the Information Commissioner website.
Information sharing and transfers following EU Exit
The FRC has committed as a policy to GDPR Model Clauses to offer assurance to EU Member State entities seeking to transfer personal data to us following the EU Exit.