Webinar Invitation: Advancing Climate Reporting, Together
18 November 2020
The FRC recently published a report on its thematic review of climate-related considerations. On Wednesday 25 November 2020 from 11:00-12:00, we would like to invite you to a webinar to mark the publication of the report, which focuses on five key questions:
• What do investors want to see?
• How are boards taking account of climate-related challenges?
• How are companies developing their reporting on climate related challenges?
• How are auditors taking account of climate-related challenges?
• How are professional bodies and audit regulators taking account of climate change in their regulatory responsibilities?
During the session, we’ll explore the findings of the research and our panel will offer perspectives on how climate reporting is evolving, and how we can all do better.
• Amra Balic, Head of EMEA Investment Stewardship Team, BlackRock
• Hannah Armitage, Project Director, Financial Reporting Council
• Julia Giannini, Senior Manager, Social Purpose, ITV
• Elena Zayakova, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Conran Design Group
Moderated by Karen Almeida, Head of Reporting, Conran Design Group