March 2018 editions of accounting standards reflect triennial review amendments
28 March 2018
The FRC has today issued March 2018 editions of all UK and Ireland accounting standards. These editions reflect the triennial review amendments issued in December 2017, and other amendments made since the previous editions were issued, resulting in a single up‑to‑date reference point for each standard.
In addition, the FRC has issued a revised Foreword to Accounting Standards
reflecting changes to legislation that prescribe the FRC as the accounting standard setter for the Republic of Ireland (previously the standards were promulgated in Ireland by Chartered Accountants Ireland).
The documents issued are:
- Foreword to Accounting Standards;
- FRS 100 Application of Financial Reporting Requirements;
- FRS 101 Reduced Disclosure Framework;
- FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland;
- FRS 103 Insurance Contracts;
- Implementation Guidance to accompany FRS 103 Insurance Contracts;
- FRS 104 Interim Financial Reporting; and
- FRS 105 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable to the Micro-entities Regime.