IASB Agenda Consultation - Outreach event
01 July 2021
The UK Endorsement Board (UKEB) invites stakeholders to an interactive panel discussion on the IASB’s Third Agenda Consultation. This is a key opportunity for UK stakeholders to help shape the future of financial reporting.
Date: 15 July 2021, 12:30-14:00
The panellists are:
- IASB Board Member and founding member of the Corporate Reporting Users’ Forum (CRUF).
- Executive Vice President and Senior Investment Advisor at State Street, and lead on the environmental, social and governance initiatives at State Street.
- Group Technical Accounting Director at Smith and Nephew.
- Associate Partner in KPMG UK's Department of Professional Practice, specialising in accounting and reporting.
The event will be chaired by Liz Murrall
- UK Endorsement Board member and Director of Stewardship and Reporting at the Investment Association until she retired at the end of 2020.
The expert panel will share views and initial thoughts on the key questions in IASB’s Third Agenda Consultation, including:
• IASB’s strategic direction
• Priority topics for IASB’s work plan for the coming five years.
You will be able to join the debate by submitting questions to the panel before and during the event.
If you are unable to attend the webinar but wish to be involved in other outreach activity please contact the UKEB at email@example.com
For more information on the UK Endorsement Board’s response to the IASB’s agenda consultation, visit the UKEB webpage