Recording available: Future of Corporate Reporting launch event and further outreach opportunities
20 November 2020
Following the launch event for the FRC's Future of Corporate Reporting
thought leadership paper, a recording of the webinar is now available here
A survey to provide your views can also be completed here
The FRC will also be undertaking a programme of outreach discussions to provide stakeholders with an opportunity to ask more questions, share your views and contribute informally to the FRC's consultation. If you would like to take part in any of the below discussions, please register your interest by emailing: Stakeholderengagement@frc.org.uk
stating which session you would like to attend. Participant numbers may be limited. If there are high levels of demand to take part we will seek to arrange more discussions over the consultation period.
- Monday 30th November 16:00 – 17:00 – Discussion of the proposed model for Investors and other users of reporting
- Thursday 3rd December 16:00 – 17:00 – Discussion of the proposed model for companies, including preparers of accounts, company secretaries and Board members.
- Tuesday 8th December 16:00 – 17:00 – Deep Dive: Technology open to all stakeholders
- Thursday 10th December 16:00 – 17:00 – Deep Dive: Non-Financial Reporting open to all stakeholders
- Tuesday 15th December 16:00 – 17:00 – Workshop: Public Interest Report open to all stakeholders