UK Digital Reporting Forum - Moving towards the digital annual report and accounts
06 Dec 2018 9:30am to 12:00pm
Regulations, expectations and technology are driving an acceleration in the digitisation of corporate reporting across Europe. This half-day event provides an opportunity for preparers and other stakeholders to learn about what to expect from changes to European regulation and what companies and others might learn in their own digital reporting transition.
During the event we will cover:
- Structured data basics – what is it, how is it used and how will it be used?
- European digital regulation – Overview and current status
- Current state of digital reporting in the UK
- Lessons from other jurisdictions
- Concerns, issues and opportunities on the digital journey