The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is consulting on its Conduct Committee’s operating procedures for reviewing company reports and accounts.
Responses, required by 4 January 2017 should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
1. The FRC is responsible for promoting high quality corporate governance and reporting to foster investment. We are the UK competent authority for audit and set the UK Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes as well as UK standards for accounting, auditing and actuarial work. We represent UK interests in international standard-setting. We also monitor and take action to promote the quality of corporate reporting and auditing. We operate independent enforcement arrangements for accountants and actuaries; and oversee the regulatory activities of the accountancy and actuarial professional bodies.
2. The Chair and Deputy Chairs of the Financial Reporting Review Panel form the Corporate Reporting Review Committee.
- All Press enquiries should be directed to:
- Peter Timberlake, Head of Communications, on telephone: 020 7492 2397/ 07768 502332, or email: email@example.com.
- Rita Carolan, Communications Manager, on telephone: 020 7492 2307/ 07428 149096 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alana Sinnen, Communications Manager, on telephone: 020 7492 2395/ 07949 005526 or email: email@example.com.